Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Playin' catch up

Wow, I guess it really has been awhile since I posted anything...

Anyway, Jennyjo arrived safely on March 15th, and the days since then have been much more enjoyable than the previous 400 or so!

I haven't done very well keeping up with the news (no TV or internet at home will do that to you...) but I know that I've missed out on some great discussion, especially on the Terri Schiavo case.

My free time has been mainly consumed with yard work (a neglected quarter acre is no cake walk), repairing long-sitting automobiles (my newest model is an '88 Volvo wagon...gotta love it!), catching up with friends, and finally spending some time with my beautiful wife.

I've certainly missed the dialogue here at beef, and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone...it'll probably take me some time to really get back in the swing of things, so please bear with me.

btw, wireless internet is pretty much the coolest thing ever. I'm not sure how much my roadrunner bill will be, but whatever it is, it's worth it!

|